General Golf Course Policies:
1. We reserve the right to pair twosomes. Fivesomes are not permitted at any time.
2. Personal coolers are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Tee Time Policies:
1. Tee times may be booked up to 6 days in advance of play. 9 hole tee times may be booked on
Saturday, Sunday and holidays after 3:00 p.m. only.
2. Please call the Pro Shop if you are unable to keep your scheduled tee time.
1. Acceptable attire will be that which is accepted by the PGA, LPGA AND USGA.
2. Unacceptable attire includes all denim, high top sneakers, any type of sandal on the golf
course, tee shirts, tank tops, any top with bold commercial type advertising (logos are
acceptable), running shorts, and sweat pants.
3. Shorts, skirts and skorts should be of reasonable length.
Please note: All dress code policies include the driving range and practice green.
Golf Cart Rental:
1. A valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart and must be in possession of the
2. No more than two riders, of any age, may occupy a golf cart at any time.
3. The person(s) renting the golf cart will be held responsible for any damages incurred during usage.
4. Carts will not be allowed in the parking lot at any time. Our staff will be happy to assist loading your clubs into your trunk.
Pace of Play:
1. All players are expected to maintain their position on the golf course. Our pace of play is 2 hours
and 15 minutes per 9 holes.
2. Please play “ready golf” at all times. 200, 150 and 100 yard measurements are indicated on the cart path for your convenience.
Our dress code policy is in effect at all times.